DirectIndustry’s quarterly e-magazine covers the latest international industrial news and innovations.
In four editions per year, our e-magazine focuses on the industry’s most relevant issues with a ‘special edition’ approach. Our international expert contributors keep readers up-to-date through interviews, in-depth articles featuring leading companies and personalities and on location reports from major trade fairs around the world.
Each issue brings you new products and cutting-edge advancements in the industrial field. With an online circulation of over 2,300,000, DirectIndustry e-magazine is a unique platform for exploring innovative products, projects and ideas. Our e-magazine is a must-read resource for industry professionals.
Check out our latest Edition:
How safety goes beyond the big red safety button, with drones, smarter guidelines, protection against 21st century risks and tougher industrial equipment.
Among the other articles:
- PPE: Style Matters. Comfort, ergonomics and style are becoming just as important as practicality and protection for Personal Protective Equipment.
- New Industrial Risks: Protecting workers from new dangers may mean eliminating the human element altogether.
- Innovations In Measurement: Smaller, portable and more accurate modern measurement devices are designed to move from the lab to the production site.
- Hacking A Factory: “It’s very easy to penetrate industrial systems using just a few keywords in Google.”
- Machining: Key Trends. Going digital, being optimal: Our coverage of Industrie Lyon 2015.