Criteria Pollutants Analyzers QAL 1 certified by the TÜV, US-EPA approved.
Environnement S.A new e-Series pollution analyzers O342e, CO12e and AF22e have already obtained their QAL 1 (EN15267) certification through the German Certification Laboratory TÜV and are US EPA approved!
- UV Fluorescent sulfur dioxide analyzer AF22e, TUV certified and US-EPA approved for compliance with ISO 10498, 2008/50/EC, en 14212, EN 15267, 40 CFR part 53 SUB B and SUB C, offer Superior metrological performances for SO2 measurements in the range 0-20 ppm
- UV Photometric Ozone Analyzer O342e TUV certified and US-EPA approved for compliance with ISO 13964, 2008/50/EC, EN 14625, EN 15267, 40 CFR part 53 and 40 CFR part 58 Provides accurate, extremely stable and repeatable ozone measurements in the range of 0.2 ppb to 10ppm
- Non dispersive Infra Red carbon monoxide analyzer CO12e, TUV certified and US-EPA approved for compliance with ISO 4224, EN 14626, EN 15267, 40 CFR part 53 SUB B and SUB C is the perfect solution for CO measurements in the range 0-300 ppm
Detailed information here : http://www.environnement-sa.com/products-page/en/air-quality-monitoring-en/gas-analyzers-en/
UNIQUE SUSTAINABLE ECODESIGN
- The e-Series of analyzers has been designed with a special consideration to the environmental impacts of the product during its whole lifecycle.
- The measurement modules of the e-Series are fitted in closed cell expanded polypropylene foam (EPP*) that has outstanding cushioning properties, high strength-to-weight ratio and efficient thermal and electrical insulation. Components such as tubes, cables, circuit boards or fans are tightly held into various channels and cavities that are moulded into the EPP chassis. This simplifies the assembly process and also provide easier access for service and maintenance, or for recycling the product at its end-of-life.
- Heavily polluting components have been fully eliminated within the e-series. As an example, the O342e is the 1st ozone analyzer on the market which does not use Mercury lamp as excitation source. The e-Series is fully compliant with Ecodesign and ROHS directives. As the lifetime energy use and environmental aspects have been taken into account
during the conception and design phases, over 95% of each analyzer can be recycled.
- The analyzers are very compact, lightweight and have a low carbon footprint: up to 82% less than other criteria pollution monitor on the market.
*EPP is 100% recyclable and does not support microbial growth. Manufacturing EPP requires no Volatile Organic Compounds, chlorofluorocarbon or other compounds that are recognized as most harmful to the environment.
The exclusive “inside the box” foam modular concept makes the product more robust, power saving, quieter in operation, simpler to service and eco-friendly.
JOIN OUR VISION TO REDUCE POLLUTION, LIMIT THE WASTE AND PROTECT THE ENVIRONMENT.
Typically, air quality monitors equipped with individual screens, are installed in mobile or fixed monitoring stations with generally a computer for data acquisition and processing
software such as the XR® from iseo. Excepting some quality control or maintenance operations the analyzer display is on standby mode for over 99% of its lifetime.
Consequently, the screen display is more a matter of usage pattern than a real need. The electrical consumption of the analyzer is further reduced and the additional pollution related to
the screen manufacturing and recycling cycle is avoided. Environnement S.A has committed to plant a tree for every e-Series analyzer to be purchased during one year, demonstrating our willingness to encourage the choice of a sustainable technology. A selection of forest conservation, reforestation and agro-ecological projects is proposed on 5 continents: the code registered in the certificate delivered with the analyzer will allow you to geolocate your tree.
SMART, CONNECTED INSTRUMENTS
The complete range of e-Series integrates an embedded web server featuring intuitive navigation by pictograms and offering quick and easy access to the analyzer. Secured (various level of passwords), modern, simple, fast and accessible through any browser, the ESA ConnectTM user interface allows remote, simultaneous multichannel viewing and control of the monitor from any PC, tablet or smartphone.
- User-friendly design interface: one click to perform zero, span or calibrations using gas cylinders
- Automatic recognition of plugged electronic boards or optional devices: plug and play principle.
- Automatic download of updated drivers when connected to internet
Optional: new generation 7” LCD color touch screen
The ESA Connect™ interface gives a user-friendly multilevel access to the instrument set-up, as well as the status and maintenance parameters. Real-time animated synoptics, auto-diagnostic, control and maintenance data screens can be displayed while the instrument is operating.
THE ANALYZER CONNECTS TO YOUR DEVICE
The on-board wireless secured high-speed Wi-Fi connection allows the easiest remote access to full operation of the analyzer, without cables and without need of being in front of the
instrument. For example, while being behind the analyzer, on the roof of the monitoring station... the operator can quickly and automatically find and interact with nearby analyzers directly from his smartphone, tablet or computer.
SERVICE ASSISTANT INSIDE
Engineered with breakthrough technologies, the e-Series achieve a previously unreachable level of autonomy: it also integrates self diagnosis and a high level of self-operation. Each analyzer is self monitored continuously for performance and fault control: it detects early signs of trouble, identifies the service needed and even guides the service operations!
- Anticipates failures: each analyzer records the states of health parameters for immediate expert advice on site or remotely.
- When on-site maintenance is required, the analyzer displays
information about the damaged components, what parts are needed and how to accomplish the repair step by step!
- While used with XR® iseo software, the e-Series analyzers are automatically recognized: the complete configuration is pushed by the monitor to the DAS and the central serve.
OPERATIONAL COST REDUCTION
Engineered with breakthrough technologies, the e-Series achieve a previously unreachable level of autonomy: it also integrates self diagnosis and a high level of self-operation. Each analyzer is self monitored continuously for performance and fault control: it detects early signs of trouble, identifies the service needed and
even guides the service operations!
Anticipates failures: each analyzer records the states of health parameters for immediate expert advice on site or remotely When on-site maintenance is required, the analyzer displays
information about the damaged components, what parts are needed and how to accomplish the repair step by step! While used with XR® iseo software, the e-Series analyzers are automatically recognized: the complete configuration is pushed by the monitor to the DAS and the central server.
The analyzer performs a continuous survey of its internal parameters to alert before the failure occurs. An engineer can analyze the situation remotely, scheddule maintenance
operations and avoid data loss and potential serious dammages. The analyzers share a similar design and many common components and electronic boards: the stock of spare parts
is perfectly optimized. All electronic components are connected by USB, allowing reliable operation and fast & easy replacement
Highly reduced power consumption: less than 80% compared to other analyzer on the market
UV photometry Ozone analyzer O342e
The O342e combines patented optical technology with decades of expertise to ensure you get the best ozone monitoring results available on the market, quickly, ecologically and reliably!
Applied to ozone measurement, the UV Direct Absorption (UV-DA) technique, based on the UV photometry principle, consists in measuring the UV light absorption by ozone molecules. The ozone concentration is deduced by applying a ratio between two different UV signals. One of the signals is determined when the air sampling passes through a new high quality ozone scrubber used as a catalytic converter, in order to eliminate completely the ozone molecule. The other signal passes directly through the measurement cell. Both signals are detected by a
photodiode, offering accurate and stable signal detection. Finally, a ratio between the two detected signals, with a performance of pressure and temperature compensations, gives the ozone measurement. The O342e represents a decisive technological evolution as it implements in premiere LED based UV photometric technique (Patent pending).
The innovative LED component replaces the Mercury lamp traditionally used as a spectroscopic source for ozone monitoring. Besides eliminating Mercury, which is heavily polluting, the LED based analyzer offers durability and excellent stability of the measurement.
Advantages of the technology:
- Best metrological performances
- Extremely stable and repeatable measurement
- Long lifespan, excellent accuracy
- Low power consumption
- Reliable electronics
- Easy and reduced maintenance
UV Fluorescent SO2 analyzer AF22e
The AF22e analyzer benefits from all the remarkable features of the e-Series as well as absolutely new and specific developments:
Innovative optical design with in line UV source, PM assembly and UV detector for excellent sensitivity and signal stability.
Unique heating system of the measurement chamber, easy to install or replace, for superior metrological performances Optimized fluidic design for simplified operation & maintenance
- Creative electronic architecture for better reliability and operation cost reduction Original mechanical design for weight & power saving as well as thermal insulation & reliability
- Special architecture means that no additional pump is necessary in case of permeation bench option
The AF22e analyzer benefits from all the remarkable features of the e-Series as well as absolutely new and specific developments:
- Innovative optical design with in line UV source, PM assembly and UV detector for excellent sensitivity and signal stability
- Unique heating system of the measurement chamber, easy to install or replace, for superior metrological performances
- Optimized fluidic design for simplified operation & maintenance
- Creative electronic architecture for better reliability and operation cost reduction
- Original mechanical design for weight & power saving as well as thermal insulation & reliability
- Special architecture means that no additional pump is necessary in case of permeation bench option.
Non dispersive Infra Red CO/CO2 analyzer CO12e
The CO sample concentration is determined by measuring the quantity of infrared light the sample gas absorbs as it flows through a multi-reflection chamber. As absorption spectrum is not continuous, a gas filter, “correlation wheel”, is used in conjunction with the optical filter, it allows highly selective sample gas measurement by eliminating gas interference with a very-close CO absorption spectra. CO12e combines state-of-the-art components and powerful design technology for reduced and easy maintenance:
- Signal demodulated using chopper, eliminating all low frequency noises related to the power supply, voltage drifts, etc.
- Excellent reliability thanks to the constant flow managed by hardware
- Direct view of the dust level on the sample filter without opening the analyzer: maintenance optimization
- Easy access for maintenance and cleaning of the Zero filter, IR Source and optical mirrors
- Measurement frequency: every 100 ms
- Reduced consumption of span gas: the analyzer will immediately detect minor drift and perform smart calibration
Chemiluminescent NO-NOx & NO2 analyzer AC32e
The AC32e utilizes the principle of chemiluminescence for automatically analyzing the NO - NOx and NO2 concentration within a gaseous sample. The reaction between NO and O3 (ozone) emits light. This reaction is the basis for the CLD in which the photons produced are detected by a photo multiplier tube (PMT).
The CLD output voltage is proportional to NO concentration. The light-producing reaction is very rapid so a very rapid response instrument is suitable for good measurements.
The new AC32e analyzer combines 30 years of experience with its predecessors (AC32M, AC31M & AC30M), with the innovative features of the e-Series design. The outcome is a state-of-the-art instrument with reduced and easier maintenance and enhanced metrological capacities.
- New design of PM detector, with special insulation material (patented) avoiding risk of condensation
- Dual stage Peltier cooler for better efficiency & reliability
- Energy saving design
- Easy maintenance / longer lifetime
- New, very compact ozone generator maintenance-free
- No metal part in contact with O3 (use of a dual dielectric glass tube): eliminates corrosion risk
- Integrates an ozone cleanser with visual control for maintenance: avoiding the risk of Ammonium salt creation
- Exclusive refillable catalytic ozone scrubber offering long lifetime and low maintenance:
- Energy-saving Catalytic scrubber.
- Simple and optimized principle of operation without pre-reaction chamber:
- Very low ozone consumption
- Advanced lifetime of ozone generator
Outstanding features, amazing innovations.