Deep cycle / high-reliability
EverExceed Modular Max Range Valve Regulated Lead Acid (V.R.L.A.) batteries are designed for the long standby back-up power requirements of wireless / PCS telecommunications, MTSO’s, central offices, utilities, switch gear and control applications. EverExceed advanced AGM absorbed electrolyte technology coupled with thick positive plates and a welded / epoxy, dual post seal ensures reliable performance, safety, outstanding battery life and value. Battery has a design life of 20 years and complies with BS6290 Part 4, EUROBAT (IEC 896-2) standards and is a recognized component of UL1989 under the Standby Battery Category.
• Valve regulated Lead Acid (V.R.L.A.) design
• Fully tank formed plates
• Never needs addition of water
• Spill-proof and leak-proof
• Proprietary Fixed Orifice Plate Pasting technology applying active materials on both sides of the grid for consistent cell-to-cell performance, higher capacity and uniform grid protection.
• Operates at a low internal pressure
• For use in vertical or horizontal position
• Each cell has a low pressure safety release venting system
• Standard: Reinforced ABS (UL 94HB) container and cover.
Optional: Flame-retardant reinforced ABS container and cover compliant with U.L.94 V-0 with an Oxygen limiting Index of greater than 28%.
• Emergency lighting
• Navigation aids
• UPS system
• Grid scale energy storage
• Cellular Radio
• Control systems
• Photovoltaic / Solar
• Remote / Hybrid sites
• Off-grid / renewable
• Other cycling applications