EverExceed’s Solar Gel Range Battery / high-reliability / deep cycle / UL / CE /ISO
The EverExceed’s Solar Gel Range of valve regulated, gelled electrolyte monobloc is designed to offer reliable, maintenance-free power for renewable energy applications where frequent deep cycles are required and minimum maintenance is desirable.
- Maintenance-free (no topping up) during the whole service life
- Electrolyte will not stratify - no equalization charge required
- Increases durability and deep cycle ability for heavyduty applications
- Fully tank formed plates
- Gelled thixotropic electrolyte
- Spill-proof and leak-proof
- Very Low gassing due to internal gas recombination
- Multi-cell container
- Multiple position usage
- Reinforced ABS case and cover ¨C flame retardant material UL 94 V-0 on request
- FAA and IATA approved as non-hazardous.
- Voltage: 6V / 12V Nominal
- Plate Alloy: Lead Calcium Tin
- Element, Post: Silver Plated Copper Female Insert
- Container / Cover: Reinforced ABS (UL 94 HB); Flame-retradant UL 94V-0 on request
- Charge Voltage: Cycle 2.30 to 2.35; Float 2.25 to 2.30 per cell
- Electroyte: Sulfuric Acid Thixotropic Gel
- Vent: Self Sealing (2 PSI Operation)
- Photovoltaic / Solar
- Cathodic Protection
- Navigation Aids
- Water Pumping
- Remote Monitoring
- Wind Generation
EverExceed Gel battery is used Germany world No. 1 Sonnenshcein dryfit Gel technology and raw materials inside imported from Germany--European leading world-class AMER-SIL PVC-SiO2 separators special for Gel construction, plus Germany Evonik world -class AEROSIL @200 Gel materials to ensure our Gel battery excellent. 100% true Gel battery.
Battery is CE/ UL/ IEC approval, ISO9001:2000, ISO14001 certified. Battery complies with Telcordia SR4228 Bellcore GR-63-Core Issure1, BS 6290 Part 4, EUROBAT (IEC 896-2) standards and is recognized component of UL1989 under the Standby Battery Category (MH20944).