The manually-operated hydraulic FRITSCH Pellet Press is ideal for fast and easy preparation of both: solid and highly permeable pellets of solid samples for X-ray fluorescence analysis or infrared spectroscopy.
Pellet press – ideal for high-quality pellets
• Pressing tools: 40 mm, 32 mm, 15 mm and 12 mm
• Variable pressure force up to 250 kN
• Clearly designed pressure force display in 10 kN steps
• Simple operation via hand lever
• Easy cleaning
• Single-stage piston stroke of max. 25 mm
• Automatic pressure relief in case of overstress
• Solid and compact with impact-resistant cladding
The pressure force is variable up to max. 250 kN and is automatically relieved in case of overstress. Pressing tool for pellets with 12 mm, 32 mm, 15 mm and 40 mm diameter are available.
It''s as easy as this: Fill in the sample, close the magnetically-held door and build-up the desired pressure using the hand lever - that''s it.
By the way: For the comminution of the solid samples we recommend the Vibrating Cup Mill PULVERISETTE 9 – ideal for extremely fast size-reduction of hard, brittle and fibrous materials down to analytical fineness.