ASTM Mattress Rollator Durability Tester/Compression Hardness Tester
It apply to Innerspring ,Box spring mattresses and Foam mattress. The Cornell Type Tester is used to test the long term capacity of bedding to resist cyclic loading. The machine consists of a double hemispherical ram head on a manually adjustable shaft. A load cell is located on the ram head to measure the force being applied to the mattress. The shaft is connected to an adjustable eccentric which is rotated by an electric motor at up to 160 cycles per minute, variable.
Design criteria: ASTM F 1566
Test objectives: Use specific block impact on the mattress over and over again, to assess their durability, and the fastness of mattress spring .
1.Imposed the pressure on mattress by a transducer, pressure range to 300KG
2. Adjust the pushrod stroke on mattress , maximum force = 1025N minimum force = 22N
3. Pusher travel speed adjustable, about 160 weeks times per minute
4. Suitable maximum specimen: 2.2M X 2.2M
5. Display Accuracy: 0.001kgf
6. Deformation precision: 0.001mm
7. Impact height: 0-300mm adjustable
8. Counter range: 0-99999 times
9. Power: 380V ,2KW DC