In keeping with its motto: “Let your ideas shape the future” the motan innovation awards are starting their 2nd round.
You have up to the 31 December 2017 to send us your innovative ideas and solutions relating to the plastics industry.
The contest is open for all motan employees as well as interested individuals, project teams, start-ups or universities, who want to influence through their knowledge and know how plastics sector.
Of interest are future-oriented ideas for new applications, research projects and prototypes. As well as innovative but already operational concepts and ideas on the subject areas:
• increasing operator and service friendliness
• customer-specific problem solving
• development of new technologies that can be integrated into existing applications
• improving motans Quality assurance
• new standards for processes and interfaces
• as well as innovations along the entire value chain from production to service after delivery.
Selection and awarding of the competition winners
Following the submission phase, all applications will be evaluated anonymously by our jury of experts. In the spring of 2018, the five best contestants have the chance to present their ideas directly to the jury.
On 18th October 2018 at the Fakuma in Friedrichshafen, the winners will be announced and awarded a prize at the Dornier Museum.