D.O.T push to connect fittings (D.O.T push in fittings) provide fast and easy tubing assembly in the air brake system. Pneuflex's D.O.T push to connect fittings meet FMVSS 571.106 / SAE J1131 / J2494-3 air brake performance requirements and usually are used in the transportation application of air brake systems, air suspensions & cabin controls for trucks, trailers, RVs, buses, transit and rail.
Advantages of Pneuflex's D.O.T push to connect fittings:
• Provide up to 60% more flow than conventional fittings with internal tube supports
• Save up to 75% in assembly time
• Elbows and Tees are made from forged brass
• Swivel and Fixed Elbows and Tees
• FKM (Viton) o-ring sealing in all push to connect fittings