* Made from brass for higher corrosion resistance than steel
* For use with all systems requiring a check of air flow or to replace a check valve.
* Applicable medium: oil, water, gas and other non-corrosive or corrosive media.
* Female R, BSPT 1/2" threads for connecting to male threaded pipes
* Cracking pressure is 1 psi
* Maximum pressure rating is 250 psi
* R, BSPT 1/8, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2 are available
Inline nickel plated brass check valve is made of brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability. Brass can be connected to copper, brass, plastic, aluminum, and welded steel.
Check valves are used to help direct flow in one direction. They utilize a spring system which shuts the Disc closed when there is not enough pressure to hold it open by the operating fluid. Fluid pressure in the backwards direction will cause the valve to close to prevent backflow.
Check valves are rated by their cracking pressure (the minimum upstream pressure required for the valve to operate), and Mainly used for boiler and pressure vessel, petroleum, chemical, shipbuilding, pharmaceutical, metallurgy, machinery, food and other industries.