Nickel Plated Brass Push to Connect Fittings
Nickel plated brass push in fittings (nickel plated brass push to connect fittings) are alternative to plastic ones. They have more durable body which is made of nickel-plated brass to meet technical and environmental requirements. Nickel plated brass push in fittings are suitable for handling pressures up to 290 psi. The bodies of nickel plated brass push in fittings elbow and tee fittings with threaded connections can be rotated after installation to allow for variations in tube direction. Nickel plated brass push to connect fittings offer the robustness, reliability and resistance to industrial fluids for the most demanding environments. Nickel plated brass push in fittings are used in pneumatic applications like robotics, conveyor systems and any system requiring the transfer of compressed air or some liquids compatible with the materials of manufacturing. Designed for use with polyurethane, polyethylene, nylon or Teflon tubing, the flexible tubing is easily connected by simply inserting the tubing end into the fitting. To release the tubing, press the circular release ring and the tubing can be easily pulled out. Accommodate metric tubing O.D ranging from 4 mm to 16 mm and inch (imperial) tubing O.D from 1/8" to 1/2".
Advantages of Pneuflex's Nickel Plated Brass Push in Fittings:
1. Nickel-plated, all-metal gripping collet.
2. Chemical, corrosion & abrasion resistant
3. Extremely easy to install
4. Easy to disconnect and reuse
5. Much higher temperature/pressure ratings than that of plastic push in fittings
6. Full flow, minimal pressure drop
7. Maximum pressure rating: 290 psi | 20 bar
8. Temperature range: -4°F to 302°F | -20°C — 150°C