36 years of technological improvements in angle cutting
We are proud to present the latest 2018 LYBRA evolution, merging 36 years of technical developments in angle cutting.
The new LYBRA 2018 further improves the already amazing features of our historical angle cutting machine, which was sold in thousands all over the world since 1981.
The main news are:
- Weight of the machine only: 4.200 kg, 1.400 more than in the previous Lybra, thus ensuring stability, precision in the cut and longer machine life.
- The frame is built in an unique block (central frame and feeding group), thus enhancing the strength of the machine's structure, and ensuring greater stability, precision and quality during the cut.
- Feeding on double prismatic guides, in order to grant more precise and black lash free movement.
- Integrated lifting system to avoid scratches on the tube surface.
- Stronger carriage structure.
- Potentiometer integrated in the carriage clamp.
- Integrated chips dredging system.