If you need objective quantitative control over your optic production then pre-book a demo with RedLux at OPTIFAB
Visit RedLux at OptiFab 2017 (17-19 October) with their OptiLux SD, transforming the optics industry and it’s outdated inspection methods.
If you need objective quantitative control over your optic production then pre-book a demo with Redlux at OptiFab and drive the OptiLux SD system for yourself.
Think of all the production processes you can impact on with objective repeatable data:
• speed up inspection and supply quantifiable data
• remove internal conflicts on pre-coated optics/post coated inspection
• empower your staff to challenge customer subjective assumptions
• certification (no ambiguity) and reduced staff stress
• objective scoring and control production yields
So to book a personal meeting and demonstration of the OptiLux SD, please contact me (Sibylle Delaney, email@example.com) to arrange a day and time that is convenient and we will reserve a time slot for you.
Optifab runs from 17th to 19th October at following times:
Tuesday, 17th: 10am to 5pm
Wednesday, 18th: 10am to 6pm
Thursday, 19th: 10am to 3pm
Try to book early as spaces are limited.
We look forward to meeting you.