Featuring high torque and high response
SANYO DENKI EUROPE SA. is pleased to introduce its new R1 AC Servo Motors, compact and with high response.
These new models achieve best-in-class* performance and high efficiency, therefore improving device speed and contributing to energy savings.
- 40 mm sq. flange models (rated output 50 and 100 W)
- 60 mm sq. flange models (rated output 200 and 400 W)
- 80 mm sq. flange models (rated output 750 W)
1) Industry’s Highest Torque
Compared to conventional models, peak torque has improved by approximately 20% and maximum speed has increased by 20%**.
By enhancing speed and torque performances, the new models can be used in a wider operating range.
2) Excellent Acceleration and Deceleration
Peak power rate has increased by up to 92% over our conventional model (**, ***), contributing to shorten device cycle time.
3) Low Loss
Power loss has been reduced by up to 22%** compared to conventional models.
This lowers heat generation in devices and contributes to energy savings.
* Information based on our own research as of January 10, 2019, from data collected among AC servo motors with rated outputs between 30 and 750 W.
** Comparison made with our current SANMOTION Q servo motor: model numbers Q1AA04, Q1AA06 and Q1AA07.
*** Peak power rate indicates the responsiveness of the motor.
- Semiconductor manufacturing equipment
- Spring forming machines
For further information on SANYO DENKI R1 AC Servo Motors, please contact us at +33 1 48 26 61 or email us at email@example.com.