Sensaggio is an innovative company that designs, manufactures and distributes
ratiometric pressure sensors, biometric sensors, and complete technological
solutions. Sensaggio, in cooperation with selected business partners
is able to offer pressure sensors based on piezoresistive technology using
The Sensaggio ratiometric pressure transducer has been originally designed for the HVAC automotive
sector to meet the requirement for another reliable source in a market where the alternatives
were almost non existent.
Over the past 2 years it has been approved by 2 major car manufacturers and, exploiting the cost
structure needed to be competitive with OEM car manufacturers, the sensor was offered to the
HVAC-R industrial and biomedical sector.
APPLICATIONS: HVAC-T - HVAC-R - Process monitoring - Automation process control - Data instrumentation - HVAC-R portable monitoring system
- PERFORMANCES: resistant to extreme temperatures, excellent hysteresis, high accuracy, fast response time
- COMPATIBILITY: Suitable for HVAC-R refrigerant gases, also for new gas HFO 1234ze, R1234yf, R407c, and related oils. It is also compatible with most liquid, aggressive media.
- RESISTANCE: suitable for critical applications, with aggressive fluids
- RANGE: 0-700 (psi) 0 -46 (bar)
- TYPE: absolute
- OUTPUT: 0-5 VOLT
- MEDIA: air, gases, liquids
- Best quality /cost ratio - Over voltage resistance
- Reduced weight and size - Flexibility
- Customization (BRASS, SS, AL) – various connectors
- Linear pressure ( tolerance +-1,2% fs at 25°C, 2% between -40°C and 110°C)