Sensaggio is pleased to announce that it is widening its pressure transducers’ offer by releasing the 4..20 mA version.
Sensaggio, in cooperation with selected business partners, is able to supply pressure sensors based on piezoresistive technology using ceramic materials as the core.
The SA sensor over the past 2 years has been approved by 2 major car manufacturers and, exploiting the cost structure needed to be competitive with OEM car manufacturers, it was offered to the industrial sector. TS and UL certified. The 0-5 Volts output has been in the market for years with excellent results; The 4..20mA version, suitable for industrial applications, will optimize the range of products offered by Sensaggio.
More infos: email@example.com
4..20 mA- PRELIMINARY DATASHEET:
• TENSIONE DI ALIMENTAZIONE/POWER SUPPLY : 8 ÷ 30 Vdc
• CORRENTE IN USCITA/CURRENT OUTPUT: 4 .. 20 mA
• CARICO IN USCITA/OUTPUT LOAD: (Power supply - 8V)/25mA
• RANGE TEMPERATURA DI UTILIZZO/OPERATING TEMPERATURE: -40°C + 135°C
• ACCURATEZZA/ACCURACY: Max +/- 1% F.S.
• TOTAL ERROR BAND (OVER OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE): +/-2%F.S.
COPPIA DI CHIUSURA/ ASSEMBLY TORQUE: 12 ÷ 16 Nm
• RANGE PRESSIONE DI UTILIZZO/ OPERATING PRESSURE : 1-46 BAR ABS
PRESSIONE DI SCOPPIO/BURST PRESSURE : 172 bar