The Steel Reinforced HDPE pipe, use for pressure of 1.0 to 3.0 MPa.
1. DN 50 to DN 1000 mm
2. Pressure PN10 to PN50
3. Material: HDPE, Steel Cord
4. Connection: Electric fusion welding
1. Steel composite RTP pipe
2. Using bonding material between steel and PE
3. High pressure than HDPE pipe
4. Low cost than solid wall HDPE pipe
5. Saving 30%-50% material cost
6. Large diameter reinforced pipe
1. Water supply
2. Oil & gas transportation
3. Mining pipe
4. Industrial pipe
Steel wire reinforced polyethylene composite pipe (SRTP Pipe) is an innovative pipe system developed by Goldstone independently. The polyethylene pipe has been reinforced by wrapping the high strength steel wire in the middle layer of the pipe. It results the pipe working pressure could easily reach 5 Mpa (diameter < D110), 3 Mpa (diameter < D200), and 2Mpa in large diameter.