The toughest headspace gas analyser on the market
Designed to be the toughest headspace gas analyser on the market, the GS Waterproof can be conveniently transported between packing lines and factory locations. The case is IP67 rated which provides NEMA 6 protection and is corrosion proof, crush proof and waterproof when closed. Now, with its bright yellow casing, it is truly visible on the factory floor.
Full of the most advanced features available in headspace analysis including automatic calibration, diagnostics and control. The GS Waterproof offers consistently reliable results for the food and pharmaceuticals industry and simplicity in operation allows full maximization of production efficiency.
There are various options available to you when you purchase one of our waterproof headspace gas analysers. Options include PC software, a printer, a can piercing station and a flexible packaging kit which includes a needle probe, various needles, filters and septas to enable you to choose the right parts for your application. The instrument provides the following features:
• Portable with an ergonomic handle
• Waterproof (when case is closed), corrosion proof and crush proof
• Durable and robust, IP67/NEMA 6 case
• Easy to set up and use with a touch screen
• 5 different sample test methods
• Auto calibrate and diagnosis
• Set tests for pass or fail
• Can piercing station for analysis of rigid cans and jars
• Data transfer software for configuration and importing logged data into Excel
Depending upon which kind of packaging you need to test you will find that our headspace gas analyser range offers fast, reliable Modified Atmosphere Packaging testing of headspace in gas flushed food and pharmaceutical packaging. Our oxygen and carbon dioxide headspace analysers provide reliable results for shelf life testing and quality control.