Thomson 400 Series Profile Rail Linear Guides delivers an accurate, reliable transport-grade linear motion solution.
Ideal for cost-sensitive applications and suitable as a drop-in replacement with industry-standard envelope:
• Polymer ball-return tube reduces noise and vibration while retaining lubrication.
• Standard double lip end and longitudinal seals retain lubrication while protecting the bearing from contamination.
• Lubrication channels direct lubricant to individual ball tracks, maximizing lubricating effectiveness.
• Double-faced ball tracks utilize a 45° face-to-face bearing arrangement, resulting in equal load-carrying capacity.
• 413 ball cage option for increased travel smoothness, lower noise at high speeds, and individual lubricant reservoirs.
• Optional corrosion-resistant plating.
• Additional rubber wiper and metal scraper accessories.
• Rails length up to 4 meters, in sizes 15 – 55 mm.
• Suitable for loads ranging from 9,800 N up to 178,900 N.
Thomson's cut centre incorporates high tolerance machining capabilities, finishing and etching equipment dedicated to the customisation to the customer’s specifications.
Get more information on www.thomsonlinear.com/lbg.