Approval for intake and wastewater disinfection in aquaculture systems and fish processing plants
ULTRAAQUA’s UV Systems are approved by Norwegian Veterinary Institute for intake and wastewater disinfection in aquaculture systems and fish processing plants.
This means that when you buy an ULTRAAQUA UV System, you are sure that you are getting a world-leading product that is tested, safe and reliable. Therefore,we guarantee state-of-art UV technology optimized for efficient and trouble-free operation with timely and qualified technical support by experienced engineers.
The series includes all systems from MR1-350 to MR56-350, both in PP and electropolished SS316L, optimized for water flows from 1 to 253 m3/h per unit.
Why you should choose an ULTRAAQUA UV System?
* World leading UV manufacturer for aquaculture industry – 2000 units sold to aquaculture globally
* Approved by Norwegian Veterinary Institute
* Certified UV Systems through the EVT
* Guaranteed 16000 hours lamp lifetime – Save up to 22% in operational costs
* Automatic operation – Optimized power consumption
* Non-corrosive, rigid polypropylene – Designed for very harsh environments
* Electropolished Stainless Steel 316L – Corrosion resistant
* Validated dose control – Certified Önorm UV sensors
* Easy lamp change – No tools needed for regular maintenance
* Optional advanced auto wiping system – Keeps quartz sleeves clean
Would you like to receive a quotation or have more information? Please contact us at SALES@ULTRAAQUA.COM