- Pivoting flame allowing immediate temperature release, thus preventing the part from overheating
- Gas produced from demineralized water electrolysis
- Fast-action flame nozzle swiveling (patented system)
- Automatic lighting
- Constant and reproducible energy flow
- Contact-less soldering
- Controlled wire presence and feeding
- Lead free compatible
*Generator flow 200 l/h – 40-170 mBar
*Generator power supply 115/230V – 50/60 Hz – 700W
*Detector for nozzle rotation 2 x24VDC / Reed relay NO
*Plug-in connection 25-pole sub-D male
*Nozzle connection with Luer lock
*Power supply controller 115/230V – 50/60Hz
*Air pressure max. 6 bar
*Microflame head dimensions 280 x 180 x 190 mm
*Microflame head weight ~2.1 kg
LEADER FOR SELECTIVE POINT TO POINT SOLDERING
Amongst the different soldering techniques available, the selective point to point solution allows the precise soldering of clearly defined points with parameters adapted to the specific characteristics of each one.
Different automated mta® soldering technologies, such as iron, laser, induction and microflamme, are used with the point to point technique.
This alternative to manual soldering guarantees a high quality level thanks to the repeatability and reliability of the process, which exceed the competences of any operator.