Sustainable Indoor Garden Prototype
Project Name：AVA BYTE Sustainable Indoor Garden Prototype
Materials：ProtoFab Formula L1 Resin
Production Technique：SLA 3D Printing
Printer Contracted：ProtoFab SLA600
Lead Time：7 days
About Sustainable Indoor Garden Prototype Developers：
Good food is essential to life. AVA is the brain child of Valerie Song and Chase Ando, a former Chef, who met at Startup Weekend Vancouver in 2015. With the help of dozens of horticulturalists, engineers, and designers, they developed AVA Byte - a modern, space-saving smart garden that mimics nature to keep plants well-lit and watered, all year round.
Sustainable Indoor Garden Prototype Overview：
Smart, Simple, Sustainable.
• World's Most Versatile Indoor Gardening Device.
• Automatic Self-Watering System.
• NASA-Inspired Plant Lighting.
• Soil-Free Nutrients.
• Drought-Proof Hydroponic Tech.
• Saves 90% More Water.
• Ready-to-Grow, Pre-Seeded Pods.
• Grows Plants 3x Faster.
• Grow Tomatoes, Herbs, Peppers, Lettuce, Berries, Microgreens,&more.