Algodue Elettronica releases a new version of the Class A Power Quality Analyzer that makes it more performing
The important new features:
ACCURACY Class 0.2S Compliant with IEC/EN 62053-22 standard
ALARMS via e-mail Notifications on main events, settings changes, functional events
ADDITIONAL CURRENT PARAMETERS for Class A certification according to IEC/EN 61000-4-30:2015 Edition 3 Information on unbalance, symmetric components, aggregations
CERTIFICATION Class A current measurement according to IEC/EN 61000-4-30:2015 Edition 3 Certification on both current scales 1A and 5A
Extended Class A power supply CERTIFICATION according to IEC/EN 61000-4-30:2015 Edition 3 Power supply range certification 19-60VDC
DYNAMIC ADDRESS with DHCP server
More performing ANALYSIS EN50160 separate frequency log in PQDIF
TRIGGER CHANNELS inserted in PQDIF event files
RECORDING current channels during voltage events
Enhanced WIFI Efficient connection
These new features are in addition to the PQM4000's already high performance characteristics:
• Data recording for analysis in accordance with EN 50160
• Software included: PQM Analyzer to generate a report according to EN 50160 and PQM Tool to display and monitor all voltage and frequency parameters.
• Evaluate the Energy Quality
• Multilingual web interface easy to use
• Simultaneous recording of events and Min/AVG/Max values
Do you want to stand out from the competitors?
Using PMQ4000 can work miracles for your business!!!