A Valve Like No Other
Clippard new high pressure EHV series valves are precision-built 2-way control valves that accept low voltage, low current signals and convert them to high pressure (500 psig/34 bar) pneumatic outputs.
EHV series valves consume very little power and provide exceptionally long life. In addition, they are small in size, quiet, and produce very little heat. These features make them well-suited for a wide range of applications across a broad spectrum of industries.
• Single moving part with only 0.007” (0.18 mm) travel
• Exceptionally long life
• Extremely fast response time
• Low power consumption and cool running
• Compact, lightweight design
• Variety of connection types and mounting styles
For more information about these controls or any of Clippard’s 5,000 other fluid control products, call +126.96.36.199.34 or visit www.clippard.com/link/cordis.