An application case and Fiam solution
Features of motors for this sector:
- Option of external parts made from plastic
- Stainless steel construction assembled with Domsel double-lip seals and featuring special sealants between the threaded connections. To ensure a high degree of protection from external factors
- Special galvanic treatment on inner workings to increase corrosion resistance where the use of lubricated compressed air is not an option
- Power range: 150 to 800 Watt
- No-load speed: from 40 to 15,000 rpm
- Torque values: from 1 to 50 Nm.
Below a case study about integration in the food sector
Manufacture of sausage casing clippers using air motors that have to be:
- built to fully withstand frequent machine washing with water and detergents
- suitable for contact with food
- stainless steel to deliver a high level of hygiene.
Stainless steel water-resistant 150 Watt motor. Guaranteed to meet the highest standards of hygiene for food contact in accordance with current regulations.