• inexpensive solution with high production rate; reliability of assemblies; each hinge should be assembled using 2 screws M5x10 (head diameter 10mm) with milled washer under the head, at torque of about 3 Nm
We have manufactured two semi-automatic tightening machines with 2-ways self-feeding:
• one to assemble the right hinge and one to assemble the left hinge
Each machine, managed by the operator, is composed of:
- Work bench with customized jig for part loading and unloading featuring sensors detecting part presence
- two-hands button start
- 2 double stroke fastening slides with air shut-off nutrunner motors
- polycarbonate safety barriers
• The semi-automatic machines, extremely essential and complete with pneumo-electric system effectively solve the needs of productivity enhancement: tightenings of the hinges in fact occur in 2 seconds, OK signal is also visually shown to the operator through tower-light.
• The solution is custom designed in order to meet customer needs and carefully tested to ensure it operates smoothly.