NEW: Pellet Press – ideal for the preparation of high-quality pellets!
The manually-operated hydraulic FRITSCH Pellet Press is ideal for fast and easy preparation of both: solid and highly permeable pellets of solid samples for X-ray fluorescence analysis or infrared spectroscopy.
Pellet press – ideal for high-quality pellets
• Pressing tools: 40 mm, 32 mm further pressing tools on request
• Variable pressure force up to 250 kN
• Clearly designed pressure force display in 10 kN steps
• Simple operation via hand lever
• Easy cleaning
• Single-stage piston stroke of max. 25 mm
• Automatic pressure relief in case of overstress
• Solid and compact with impact-resistant cladding
The pressure force is variable up to max. 250 kN and is automatically relieved in case of overstress. The pressing tool for pellets with 40 mm and 32 mm diameter can be ordered along. Further pressing tools on request.
If your pellets require binding agents for stabilisation, please contact us and we will be happy to assist.
Automatic pellet presses with a pressure force 400 kN can be delivered on request.