The smallest instrument for smallest quantities
For perfect, loss-free grinding results in shortest times!
- Chemical Analysis, Environmental Research, Pharmaceuticals and medicine, Forensic Analysis, Biotechnology, Material synthesis
The 5 ml PTFE bowl is specially suited for using the FRITSCH PULVERISETTE 23 in biotechnology applications. For example, it is possible to break up fungus or yeast cells, deep frozen tissue and cells in only a few minutes with this special plastic bowl and a 10 mm steel ball. It is also possible to pre-cool the entire bowl in liquid nitrogen.
Unmatched effectiveness with spherical grinding bowls
Available only from FRITSCH: In special consideration of the ball mill grinding concept, we developed for the PULVERISETTE 23 a grinding bowl with interior walls that are spherical instead of cylindrical. Your advantage: Unmatched grinding performance with a significantly improved grinding effect, much easier recovery and simpler cleaning.
Especially practical: The spherical grinding bowls of the PULVERISETTE 23 are assembled simply and quickly, just twist and turn!
- Fast, reproducible comminution
- For smallest sample quantities up to 5 ml
- Max. feed size 6 mm, final fineness 5 μm
- Extremely effective grinding due to spherical grinding bowl with plug-style closure and practical quick clamping system
- Grinding bowls and grinding balls in 5 different materials and 3 different sizes available
- Precisely adjustable configurable and reproducible grinding time
- Grinding bowl oscillations: 900 - 3,000 oscillations/min at 9 mm amplitude
- Very simple operation, cleaning and maintenance
Up-dated information on the whole FRITSCH range for efficient sample preparation at www.fritsch.de.