The Vibratory Feeder LABORETTE 24 is ideal for automatic, uniform feeding of free-flowing materials into sample dividers, mills or mixers in your laboratory.
The flow rate can be individually adjusted; the vibration amplitude is precisely controlled – for absolute uniform feed of even smallest quantities. Safe and reliable.
Suitable for both: coarse and fine materials which can be conveyed reproducibly with a material feed between 1 g/min up to 2.500 g/min.
Your advantages with the NEW control unit:
- Setting of the maximum feed quantity in the setup mode by the user
- Adjustment of the feed intensity and time via display
- Fine adjustment of the material flow even of smallest quantities
- Reproducible setting of the feed rate, when changing the material
- Digital display of the set feed rate in percent
- Digital and RS232 interface
The NEW control unit is compatible with your old Vibratory Feeder LABORETTE 24. Take advantage of the NEW control unit!
Tests, comparative measurements and additional information on the NEW control unit for the LABORETTE 24 can be found under http://www.fritsch-milling.com/fileadmin/Redakteur/Downloads/Reports_milling/LABORETTE_24/Vibratory_Feeder_for_feeding_and_dosing_L-24.pdf!
Perfect sample feeding
- For uniform feeding of free-fl owing materials of laboratory in-struments
- Suitable for both coarse and fi ne materials
- Flexible application with and without stand
- Extensive choice of fl ow rates for smallest and largest quantities
- Precisely controlled by microprocessor control with interface
- V-shaped and U-shaped channels easy to interchange
- Simple to clean due to easily removable components
Up-dated information on the FRITSCH Vibratory Feeders LABORETTE 24 at www.fritsch-international.com/l-24/