About Environmental Simulation Test
About Environmental Simulation Test
Environmental Simulation Test is conducted to verify the functional reliability of products during use, transportation and storage. It is to expose the product to natural or artificial environmental conditions to undergo its action, so as to evaluate the performance of the product under the environmental conditions of actual use, transportation and storage, and analyze and study the influence degree and action mechanism of environmental factors.
Environmental simulation test chamber is a method for enterprises or institutions to verify the quality of raw materials, semi-finished products and finished products under the conditions of transportation, handling, vibration, etc. The purpose is to verify whether the materials and products meet the expected quality objectives in R&D, design and manufacturing by using various environmental test equipment. It is widely used in Colleges and universities, aviation, aerospace, military, shipbuilding, electrician, electronics, medical treatment, instruments and meters, petroleum instruments, petrochemical industry, medical treatment, automobile and motorcycle and other fields.
The environmental simulation test chamber can carry out high temperature, low temperature, temperature shock (gaseous and liquid), impregnation, temperature cycle, low pressure, high and low temperature and low pressure, constant damp heat, alternating damp heat, high-pressure cooking, sand dust, explosion resistance, salt spray corrosion, gas corrosion, mold, rain, solar radiation, light aging, etc. according to IEC, mil, ISO, GB, GJB and other standards or user requirements.
(1) Low pressure test: the test is applicable to the rapid pressure drop of weapons transported by air in the aircraft cargo hold, weapons used on the plateau and air weapons after the aircraft is injured. The purpose of the test is to test the service performance of weapons in low-pressure environment and the impact of rapid pressure drop on weapon performance. The maximum height of the simulation can reach 30000m (m), and the temperature value corresponding to the height shall be taken during the test.
(2) High temperature test: in the test, the weapon is in high temperature air, but not directly exposed to sunlight. The test is aimed at the storage or use of weapons in indoor or confined space or near heat sources such as engine in high temperature season. This test shall be carried out only when the solar radiation test cannot verify the high temperature effect. The purpose of the test is to test the performance of storage or use in high temperature environment.
(3) Low temperature test: the test is applicable to the test pieces that are likely to be used in low temperature environment in the life cycle.
(4) Thermal shock test: the test is applicable to weapons that are often subjected to extremely rapid temperature changes in the predetermined use area or use mode. For example: electronic equipment silos, missiles and optoelectronic equipment on aircraft taking off from desert airport and rising to high altitude; Weapons dropped from high altitude into desert areas; Weapons transferred from indoor to outdoor in the Arctic. Only the thermal shock test in air is carried out, and the thermal shock test from air to water may be carried out in the future. The purpose of thermal shock test is to test the effect of sudden change of ambient temperature on weapon performance.
(5) Solar radiation (sunlight) test: This is a test on weapons and their manufacturing materials exposed to sunlight. The influence of solar radiation on the use or open storage of weapons or related materials can be tested through sunshine test.
(6) Rain test: the test is applicable to weapons that may be exposed to rain during use. Rain test includes rain test when there is no wind and rain test when there is wind. The purpose of rain test is to test the waterproof performance of rain shielding equipment and the performance of weapons during and after rain. China Network Reliability
(7) Moisture proof test: the test is applicable to weapons that may be used in warm and humid environment. Tropical areas have different seasons in the whole year and middle latitudes, which is such a warm and humid environment. The purpose of the test is to test the adaptability of weapons to warm and humid environment.
(8) Mould proof test: warmth and humidity are the conditions for microbial growth, which widely exist in tropical and middle latitudes. All standard general-purpose weapons and equipment shall be designed to prevent mildew. The purpose of the test is to evaluate the degree of mildew of weapons and the impact of mildew on the performance or use of weapons.
(9) Salt spray test: salt is widely distributed on the earth. There is salt in the ocean, atmosphere, ground, lake and river, especially in coastal areas, where the salt content is relatively large, and the salt content in the ocean is the largest. Therefore, all weapons are in some form of salt environment in their life cycle. The purpose of salt spray test is to test the influence of salt containing humid atmosphere on the performance of weapons, especially the performance of coating protective layer and the compatibility of materials.
(10) Sand and dust test: the test is applicable to all mechanical, electrical, electronic and electrochemical weapons used in dry sand or air with high dust content. The test is divided into dust raising test and sand lifting test. Dust and fine sand are used for dust raising test. Fine dust can enter gaps, cracks, bearings and joints. 149 ~ 850 are used for sand lifting test μ M (micron) sand particles, large and sharp sand particles can produce erosion and blockage, and reduce the effectiveness, reliability and maintainability of equipment. The purpose of sand and dust test is to test the use and storage capacity of weapons in sand and dust environment.
(11) Immersion test: immersion test includes immersion, dripping and pressurized water test. The immersion test is applicable to equipment requiring water tightness and equipment used in full or partial immersion in water. In some cases, this test can replace the rain test to check the water tightness. The purpose of the test is to test the ability of the weapon to immerse in water without water leakage.
Last but no least, GDBELL has 15 years of production and R&D experience and is a professional manufacturer of environmental test chamber. What’s more, our products have high quality safety precautions and the safety of accidents has never occurred in the equipment sold. If you want to know about environmental test chamber, please feel free to contact us!