HAUG presents for the first time the new developed reciprocating compressor type TIG.
The TIG ist technical gas tight and due to it’s dry running design 100% oil-free. It is the first reciprocating compressor worldwide with a contactless magnetic coupling and a maximum drive power of 110 kW. The compressor works with very low vibration and is thanks to it’s modular design the perfect choice for customer specific solutions.
The new TIG type enlarges the power range from so far 30 kW drive power up to 110 kW. This power upgrade requires new technologies to apply a dry running crank drive and a technical gas tight, contactless and wear-free drive with a magnetic coupling.
Due to the higher load capacity of the crank drive of type TIG the benefit is not only more power, but also higher discharge pressure for example for oil-free gas storage applications.
Convincing quality features characterize HAUG gas compressors with magnetic coupling:
• Permanent gas tightness - even at standstill
• No gas losses during compressor start / stop operation
• Gas-tight even with suction pressure up to 16 bar
• No pollution of the environment by gas leakages
• No contamination of the process gas by ambient air
• Wear-free magnetic coupling without energy losses
• Compressor overload protection with flexible coupling
The scope of delivery is defined by the customer requirements. HAUG provides custom specific compressor-bare-blocks up to complete solutions with control unit and container installation.
HAUG manages to meet the most demanding customer requirements by using high-tech material in dry-running piston compressors and applying most precise tolerances in production.