Hioki is pleased to announce the progressive rollout of its Wireless Mini Logger series of products starting in October. The company will launch the 2-channel Wireless Pulse Logger LR8512 and the Wireless Clamp Logger LR8513 first, followed by the Wireless Temp/Humidity Logger LR8514 and the Wireless Voltage/Thermocouple Logger LR8515 next spring.
The Wireless Mini Logger series enables wireless, real-time logging of data in remote locations when used in combination with the Wireless Logging Station LR8410-20, which was launched in mid-2013. With availability of these 2-channel loggers, it is now possible to record a variety of data types, including voltage, temperature, pulse integration, and current, in real time as part of a single time-series.
In addition, measurement application software that is scheduled to be launched next spring will make it possible to download measurement data stored on Wireless Mini Logger products to a smartphone, tablet, or computer wirelessly via Bluetooth technology.
* Electric energy measurement in equipment maintenance
* Automobile and transport system testing
1. Use with the LR8410-20 to transmit measurement data wirelessly with Bluetooth technology
2. Use with the LR8410-20 to control and gather data from up to seven measurement units
3. No more worries about data loss if communications are interrupted
4. Download data to a smartphone or tablet to improve measurement efficiency (coming next spring)