Hioki is pleased to announce the launch of the Power Meter PW3335.
The need to further reduce power consumption has become a common issue in the development of household appliances, electronics such as audio and video equipment, machine tools, large air conditioners, and other electrical equipment. At the same time, manufacturers are working to reduce the standby power consumption of devices such as household electronic products while they are plugged in but not operating.
Hioki leapfrogged competitors in 1999 when it introduced the Power HiTester 3332, a power meter that quickly established a broad customer base thanks to its ability to measure both power consumption and standby power. Hioki''s new PW3335 is a redesigned upgrade of that pioneering product.
* Measurement of standby power and operating power of household appliances and electronics (audio and video equipment, white goods, air conditioners, etc.)
* Measurement of standby power and operating power of industrial equipment (air conditioners, machine tools, information technology, etc.)
Power Meter PW3335 Features
1. AC and DC power measurement capability and IEC 62301-compliant standby power measurement capability
2. High-precision, DC/low-frequency power measurement capability
3. Broad selection of current measurement ranges to allow measurement of systems ranging from minuscule currents to high currents
4. Auto-range integration function: A proprietary Hioki function for ascertaining integrated power for individual ranges
5. Built-in harmonic analysis
6. GP-IB, LAN, and other interfaces