CF 63/9 Pneumatic hand file
Pneumatic hand file for deburring, filing, fine grinding and lapping; in mould making, fixture and apparatus construction.
• Especially light-weight and low-noise pneumatic hand file reduces timeconsuming manual handfiling operations.
• For working steel, aluminum, brass, wood and other materials.
• Interchangeable files due to Ø 5 mm round shaft.
• Fatigue free working thanks to low vibration.
• This precision file is ideally suited for finely and exactly processing.
Speed: 6,300 strokes/min; stroke: 9 mm; weight: 0.5 kg; chuck: 5 mm round shaft; air consumption 3.3 l/s