Clorelsea® is ideally used in industrial energy production cooling water system, water/waste water treatment systems, refinery and off-shore petrol platforms. As well as an efficient method using only the sea water for the biologic growth control and water disinfection, the low concentration of the product provides the environment and personnel with safety.
• Clorelsea® produces sodium hypochlorite in any required amount and place where is necessary by using only the sea water and electricity. HD series are produced in heavy structure and SD series are in standard.
• Eliminates the transport, storage and handling difficulties as well as risks that are brought by the gas chlorine and concentrate hypochlorite.
• Fast and effective since the sodium hypochlorite is produced at low pH 8.0 value;
• Cost effective due to low electric consumption (3.3 kWh/Kg Cl);
• Ideally used in particularly power plants, mobile energy production systems, off-shore petrol platforms, disinfection of gas transfer cooling water systems;