First truly continuous drying
Workshop on Continuous OSD Pharmaceutical Production:
September 18th–20th 2018
Our workshop will be offering a practical and theoretical introduction to continuous processing of oral solid dosage formulations.
It will take place in our Technology Center at the state-of-the-art modular continuous production line QbCon® in Ennigerloh, Germany. Experience our unique unit as it facilitates continuous tablet production via direct compression, dry and wet granulation.
• Continuous direct compression and dry granulation / roller compacting
• Continuous wet granulation and as a world novelty truly continuous drying
• Truly continuous granulation and drying in R&D-scale
• Transfer from batch processing to continuous manufacturing
Participants will take an active part in the continuous production of tablets, operating the following processes including semi-continuous coating:
- Continuous direct compression
- Continuous dry granulation
- Continuous wet granulation
And as a highlight:
- The first truly continuous drying in the market
Who should Attend?
• Engineers, researchers, operators and decision makers with background in the pharmaceutical industry, academia or regulatory bodies.
• If you are operating in batch today – no problem. The workshop considers the future of OSD- processing within the pharmaceutical industry.
Procedure and Conditions
Every day will feature an interactive mixture of practical hands-on demonstrations of one dedicated production route, each, and lectures from experts in this field. Rates: 985,- € (excl. VAT)
Quotes from the last workshop:
“It was a very good combination of practical sessions and lectures.”
“ The proportion of practical units was considerably bigger
than in competitors’ workshops.”
“Very good content. I like the diversity of speakers and topics.”
“ The demonstration of running continuous manufacturing
unit QbCon was very interesting.”
“High qualified speakers. All questions were answered very detailed.”