AMH55 series Automated Hardness Testing Systems
Maximize your productivity and easily measure impressions on various surface conditions for a wide number of applications with LECO’s new AMH55 Automated Micro/Macro Indentation hardness testing system.
The AMH55 is Ideal for many demanding applications such as Case Depth Analysis; Coating Hardness; Surface Analysis; Powdered Metals; Weld Profiles ; Fasteners ; Decarburization and many others.
Supporting accurate and efficient microindentation and Macro/Vickers hardness testing in fully automatic, semi-automatic, and lite configurations, the AMH55 is a valuable resource for users needing precise and productive hardness testing while tailoring the data and results to their needs.
• Simultaneous automatic alignment and automatic parfocal tools
• Automatic pixel calibration and shading correction
• Automated z-axis and auto-focus functionality
• Versatile data reporting; customized spreadsheet generation tools
• Optional Advanced Analysis Module for color contoured mapping