The LECO RC612 multiphase carbon and hydrogen/moisture determinator quantifies the carbon and hydrogen present in various organic and inorganic samples, and identifies the source of several types of carbon content.
This state-of-the-art versatile instrument can measure samples of different type: powdered, strip or tubular. Unique capabilities of RC612 provide very comprehensive sample analysis, including determination of Surface Carbon, Free Carbon, Organic Carbon, Inorganic Carbon, Carbonate, Moisture, and Crystalline Water.
Enhanced furnace operation allow using of the RC612 instrument for wide range of process control and research applications in minerals and ores, refractories, cement, ceramics, catalysts, silica, molding powder, welding flux, non-ferrous metals as well as total organic carbon (TOC) in rocks and soils, Total Organic and Total Inorganic Carbon in Waste. Even elemental Carbon (EC) can be determined and quantified.
• Qualitative and quantitative analyses
• Expanded detection range
• Surface, Free, Organic, Inorganic carbon type differentiation
• Small footprint, easy-to-use interface
• LECO software flexibility for routine and research applications
• Optional rugged 50-position autoloader for automated unattended operation
• On-board diagnostics to minimize downtime