Newest LECO''s 832 Series are specifically designed to perform carbon and sulfur analysis of a wide variety of organic materials such as coal, coke, lubricants, fuel oils, and many inorganic materials like soils, cements and limestone.
• 832 series is very convenient and cost effective in operation
• Fast, less 120 seconds analysis time
• Extremely wide dynamic range allows analyze samples containing few ppm up to pure sulfur or graphite
• Novel furnace design requires ~60% less power than competitors
• Low energy consumption - the heat released to the lab environment is dramatically minimized
• Intuitive, well organized software with a touch-screen interface, increases usability and versatility without using valuable bench space
• Improved accessibility to maintenance areas and quick release components make routine maintenance operations very convenient saving time
LECO''s traditionally rugged design powered by exclusive Cornerstone brand software makes the new 832 series a valuable resource for any laboratory needing fast and accurate sulfur/carbon analysis.