The new iron frame motors IEC size 160-280 of the Italian manufacturer Motive are MAINTENTANCE FREE.
In fact, they adopt ZZ auto-lubricated bearings, thus avoiding the need of a periodical re-greasing maintenance.
The curved cooling fins of the frame permit to better collect the air from the fan, decrease the internal resistance of the winding and increase consequently the efficiency.
They also maintain all those main features of the smaller sizes in aluminum, among which:
• multiple voltage and multi-frequency 50/60Hz,
• F class insulation, [upon request H or H+ (delfire)]
• S1 continuous duty service,
• IP55 protection (IP56, 66 and 67 on request)
• tropicalized winding and reinforced insulation
• suitable for inverter power supply
• IE2 high efficiency or IE3 premium efficiency
• made in Italy
The terminal box up to size 280 is made in aluminum, thus guaranteeing its IP65 protection index without being affected by the potential finishing imperfections of the cast iron
Always provided with 3 PTC thermistors that protect the motor and the system by operation anomalies