Metal Laser Marking Machine Maintenance
Fiber Laser Marking Machine Maintenance Knowledge-Series 2 Maintenance knowledge
1. Keep the metal laser marking machine clean and clean the surface and the inside of the metal laser marking machine.
2. Check if the red light preview can be turned on normally. When the laser parameters are in the setting range, turn on the red light correction on the software to turn on the red light.
3. Check if the laser cooling water is dirty, and replace the pure water with the laser cooling circulating water tank sewage.
4. Clean the refracting mirror, first use a special lens paper stained with alcohol to wipe in one direction, and then wipe with a dry tissue paper.
5. Check if the laser light is normal. Open the software and turn on the laser to turn on the laser.
6. Clean dust, dirt, foreign matter, etc. inside the equipment, and use dust, alcohol and dust-free cloth to remove dust, dirt and foreign objects.
7. Check if the focal length is within the standard range and the test laser reaches the strongest state.
8. Check if the galvanometer is dirty and wipe it with a mirror paper.
9. Check if the parameter setting screen on the laser is normal and the laser parameters are in the setting range.
10.Check whether the laser part marking machine, the machine's total power, laser, and operating software are normally turned on.
11. Check if the chiller coolant is above the alarm line. If it falls to the alarm line, the coolant should be added in time.
12. Confirm that the emergency switch is valid. Check whether the servo is energized after pressing the emergency switch.
13. Check whether there are laser protective glasses on the production marking equipment, and whether they are worn according to the regulations.