Fiber Laser Marking
1. When installing the laser, do not make the laser inlet or outlet too close to the casing, and leave enough space to ensure air circulation.
2. A cooling fan should be installed inside the chassis to make the air convect. If the indoor ambient temperature exceeds 30 °C, it is recommended to install air conditioner to avoid the laser working at high temperature.
3. Regularly maintain the laser. Regularly use the air gun to blow the laser into and out of the air outlet every month. Regularly clean the air filter on the cabinet to prevent the laser tuyere from being blocked by dust and affecting heat dissipation.
Air cooling series (200W~300W fiber laser marking) assembly space requirements
1. The system air duct is independent, otherwise a short circuit of the air duct will be formed.
2.Spacing A, B requirements:
a. If the cabinet adds holes in the corresponding area of the product inlet and outlet, the size is not required.
b. If the air duct is in other way, the dimensions A and B are not less than 50 mm.
3. The system wind path is too long, resulting in excessive system wind resistance and affecting product heat dissipation performance;
4. Add air filter to the air inlet of the system to affect the thermal performance of the product by 5~10 °C.
5. It is recommended to clean the air filter every two weeks or three weeks according to the environmental conditions.
Medium power water cooling series maintenance measures
1.Change the water regularly and change the filter element (3 months for one cycle, use distilled water).
2.The chiller temperature is best set to about 26 degrees (when the temperature setting is too high, the cooling force is not enough, the laser will frequently prompt the alarm, too low, the internal condensation of the laser will cause internal device damage).
3.It is recommended that the cabinet be installed in an air-conditioned room. The room temperature of the air-conditioned room is set at 26 °C, and the humidity is kept below 50% to ensure the constant temperature of the cabinet.