Fiber Laser Marker
The basic principle of fiber laser marker is a high-energy continuous laser beam produced by a laser generator. And the focused laser is applied to the printed material such that the surface material melts immediately or even evaporates. The desired graphical indicia is formed by controlling the path of the laser on the surface of the material.
Fiber laser marker is characterized by non-contact machining that can be marked on any profiled surface without deforming the workpiece and creating internal stresses. Fiber laser marker is suitable for marking metal, plastic, glass, ceramic, wood, leather and other materials.
The laser can mark almost all parts (such as pistons, piston rings, valves, valve seats, hardware tools, sanitary ware, electronic components, etc.) and is marked with wear resistance. The production process is easy to automate and the marked parts are not deformed.
The fiber laser marker works by scanning, that is, the laser beam is incident on the two mirrors. A computer controlled scanning motor drives the mirrors to rotate along the X and Y axes, respectively, and the laser beam is focused on the marked workpiece to form a laser marking.
Technical process from fiber laser marker
1. Fiber laser marker, no machining force between the workpieces, no contact, no cutting force, small thermal shock, and the original precision of the workpiece. At the same time, it has a wide range of adaptability to materials, can produce very fine marking effects on the surface of various materials, and has excellent durability.
2.The laser's space controllability and time controllability are very good. The material, shape, size and processing environment of the processing object are highly flexible. It is especially suitable for automated processing and special surface processing, as well as flexible processing methods and industrial batches production requirements.
3. Fiber laser marker produces ultra-fine effect. The line reaches micron level. It is difficult to mark and change the marker produced by the fiber laser marker technology, which is very important for product anti-counterfeiting;
The laser processing system combined with computer numerical control technology can form an efficient automatic processing equipment. It can produce a variety of characters, symbols and patterns. We use software to design the mark pattern, change the mark content. This meets the modern production requirements and be efficient and fast.
5. Laser processing has no source of pollution. It is a clean, non-polluting, highly environmentally friendly processing technology.
The working principle of the fiber laser marker and the marking effect
Thanks to its special working principle, advanced fiber laser markers have many advantages over traditional marking methods (printing, code printing, electro-erosion, etc.).
1.Non-contact machining can print marks on any regular or irregular surface, and the workpiece will not generate internal stress after marking, which greatly improves the range of marking applications;
2. Fiber laser marker has a wide range of material applications. It can mark metal, plastic, ceramic, glass, paper, leather and other types or hardness of materials and ensure excellent marking results.
3. The fiber laser marker machine has strong applicability and high flexibility, and can be integrated with other equipment on the production line to improve the automation degree of the production line.
4. The marking effect is clear, durable, beautiful and anti-counterfeiting. The marking machine replaces the traditional inkjet printer because it has the features of no consumables, long service life and no pollution.
5. Low operating cost, fast marking, low energy consumption and low operating cost.
6. The processing efficiency is greatly improved. The laser beam under computer control can move at high speed (up to 5 to 7 m/s), and the marking process can be completed in a few seconds. Printing on a standard computer keyboard can be done in 12 seconds. The fiber laser marker system is equipped with a computer control system that can flexibly match high-speed lines.
7. The fiber laser marker has high efficiency. Due to the combination of laser technology and computer technology, users can realize laser printing output by programming the computer, and can change the printing design at any time, fundamentally replacing the traditional mold making process. This helps to shorten product upgrade cycles and flexible production.
8. The processing precision is high, the laser can act on the surface of the material, has a very fine beam, and the thinnest line width can reach the micron level, which creates a wide application space for precision processing and increases the anti-counterfeiting function. Fiber laser marker can meet the need to print large amounts of data on very small plastic parts. For example, it is possible to print a two-dimensional code that requires higher precision and higher definition, and is more competitive in the market than embossing or jet marking.
9. Low maintenance cost. Fiber laser marker is a non-contact marking, unlike the limited life of the template marking process. Thus, the maintenance cost of batch processing is extremely low.
10. Environmental protection. Fiber laser marker is non-contact marking, energy saving, and avoids chemical pollution compared with corrosion methods. It also reduces noise pollution compared to mechanical marking.
Fiber laser marker processing technology application
Fiber laser marker is a marking method that uses a high energy density laser to locally illuminate a workpiece to raise the temperature of the surface layer, causing deformation, melting, ablation, and evaporation, leaving a permanent mark. There are two methods of engraving and mask imaging: mask mode marking uses a laser to image a stencil pattern onto a surface of a workpiece to ablate the indicia. The engraving mark is a high-speed full-featured marking system. After the laser beam is reflected by the two-dimensional optical scanning galvanometer, it is focused on the surface of the workpiece through a flat field optical lens. Under the control of the computer, various characters, symbols and patterns can be generated by evaporating the material according to the set trajectory. Character sizes can range from millimeters to micrometers. Laser marking is permanent and not easy to wear, which has special significance for product anti-counterfeiting.
Fiber laser markers have been used for trademark models, serial numbers and other printed circuit boards with a large number of electronic components, integrated circuits. In recent years, UV laser technology has developed rapidly. Due to the electronic energy band transformation of the material under the action of ultraviolet laser, the bonding bonds between the molecules are broken or weakened, so that the ablation treatment is realized, and the processing edge is very neat, so the laser marking technology is suddenly improved. In particular, it is valued by the microelectronics industry. Excimer laser marking is a new technology developed in recent years, which can achieve sub-micron marking and has been widely used in the field of microelectronics.
The high precision, high efficiency and fast processing of fiber laser markers frees many manufacturers from manufacturing and material resources, greatly increasing production efficiency and producing finished products. The proven technology of fiber laser markers not only benefits the industry, but also develops its skills.
Fiber laser markers are most prominent in the following seven manufacturing industries:
1. Automotive machinery industry: bearings, steel sheaths, piston rings, engines, machine tools, etc.;
2. Electronic communication industry: keyboard, electronic components, household appliances panels, optical cables, cables, etc.;
3. Hardware and equipment industry: tools, measuring tools, knives, sanitary ware, tableware, locks, knives, scissors, medical equipment, fitness equipment, stainless steel products, etc.;
4. Decorative buckle signs industry: buttons, luggage buckles, belt buckles, gold and silver jewelry, signs, badges, time cards, business cards, photos, bags, belts, pens and pen cases, collectors, art, etc.;
5. Instrument glasses industry: metal casing, bottom, glasses frame, instrument panel, etc.;
6. Wooden crafts: wooden crafts, reproduction of paintings and calligraphy, furniture and craft decoration;
7. Packaging cap industry: tobacco, food, medicine, cosmetics and other internal and external packaging, metal bottle caps, furniture decoration, decorative buckle signs, plastic products.
Perfect Laser has mini, portable, desktop, lift, color, standby, fully enclosed fiber laser markers. Rotary fiber laser engraving machine, UV violet metal laser engraving machine, 3D dynamic focus moving table fiber laser etching machine are also available. These machines are widely used in metal engraving and some non-metal, such as rigid plastics, cell phone batteries, animal ear tags.
If you have any other questions, please visit www.perfectlaser.net and we are always ready to answer your questions.