BIOL 2018. THE AWARD CEREMONY IN ROME
The award ceremony of the 23rd Biol Prize edition was held in Rome
The award ceremony of the 23rd Biol Prize edition was held in Rome at the Ministry of Agricultural, Food and Forestry Policies.
The competition, which celebrates the best organic olive oils in the world and their producers, was chaired by Nino Paparella, President of the event and director of CI.BI. (Italian Organic Consortium), Alessandra Pesce, Undersecretary to the Agricultural, Food, Forestry and Tourism Policies with the speeches of Roberta Cafiero, MIPAAF Manager and Alfredo Marasciullo, Head of Puglia Panel.
Several customers of Pieralisi Group were awarded some of the most important special prizes and even the first prize:
- FIRST BIOL 2018 PRIZE: MASONI BECCIU by DEIDDA VALENTINA
- PACKAGING PRIZE: ORO DEGENAVE SELECCION, OLIVAR DE SEGURA S.C.A - JAEN, SPAIN.
- CALABRIA REGIONAL PRIZE: FRANTOIO FIGOLI TAPPO ORO
- TUSCANY REGIONAL PRIZE: FRANCI BIO, FRANTOIO FRANCI S.R.L.
- VENETO REGIONAL PRIZE: REDORO SRL
- SPAIN PRIZE: DESIERTO GOLD - RAFAEL ALONSO AGUILERA - ANDALUCIA
Pieralisi is very grateful to its customers who have been able to produce high quality olive oils thanks to the ever more innovative and state-of-the-art machinery.