An ergonomic carry handle facilitates carriage of the heavy grinding jar which is slid on a rail into the optimum position inside the mill. The new clamping device allows for safe clamping of the jar with less force, an additional sensor checks its correct position.
RETSCH''s RS 200 with its powerful stabilized plane drive achieves grind sizes between 20 and 100 microns within seconds and with excellent reproducibility. Grinding sets are available in a variety of sizes and materials. A set of sensors will recognize jars of tungsten or agate and automatically sets the maximum permissible speed, ensuring optimum results while protecting the material.
Benefits at a glance
• Very short grinding times, typically in the range of 60 to 180 seconds to achieve the fineness necessary for XRF and other spectral analyses (around 100 microns)
• Easy handling of the grinding set due to new ergonomic design and new carry handle
• New quick-action grinding set clamping system for convenient and safe tightening
• Powerful Stabilized-Plane-Drive
• Variable speed 700 - 1,500 min-1
• Protection of the grinding set (reduced speed of 1,200 and 700 rpm respectively) due to automatic tungsten carbide and agate detection
• Easy 1-button operation with colored graphics display and optimized menu structure, 10 SOPs storable
Retsch is the leading solution provider for neutral-to-analysis sample preparation and characterization of solids. On the basis of more than 90 years of experience RETSCH develops innovative size reduction and sieving equipment which is characterized by excellent performance, operating convenience, safety and a long lifetime.