The SIS XP Steel Cord Inspection System was developed for the usage in cutting and splicing equipment for steel cord.
It serves the purpose of detecting steel cord faults early in the production process.
This prevents faulty steel cord entering the manufacturing process.
With the latest version 2.3.0, the software for the SIS XP system has been further developed with many important new
details and provides inter alia following new features:
Czech, Japanese, Polish and Slowakian. The system now
offers the possibility to interact in a total of 10 languages:
Chinese, Czech, German, English, Japanese, Portugese,
Polish, Russian, Spanish and Slowakian.
SIS XP Tools
The new „1-Click Backup“ key allows to perform an easy backup of the configuration.
The remote control of the system is easily possible by using the implemented
„Remote Service“ key. In the case in which a recovery of the configuration becomes necessary, press the „Restore“ key.
By performing, the previous version will be saved to avoid data loss.
To improve the error detectability the screenshots are now generated in PNG format.
- Spacing control in Steel Cord cutting and splicing operations
- Suited for body ply and breaker liner cutters
- Spacing control in tire building machinen
- PC-Platform under Windows
- Sensor array with max. 16 sensors
- High fault detection capability with documentation
- Magnetic functional principle
- Central analysis and operating
- Visualization of sensor signals
- Galvanically isolated signal outputs for connection to PLC