Fault inspection of metallic semiproducts such as tubes, coils, wires, cables and bars.
It has been specifically developed for the use in the quality control area. The standard DIN EN ISO 15548-1 was considered in the conception of the system.
Focussed applications of the system are inspection of surface, volume or subareas like weld seam, using one or more sensor coils.
• Absolute and differencial channel
• Frequencies: 1 kHz - 2 MHz
• Real-time communication for precise measurement with the Host-PC via Ethernet
• I/O interface for automation
• Host-PC for visualization and operation of the measurement channels
Non contact detection of faults, butt welds and mechanical connections in wires, cables and tubes.
Eddy current measurement
When the material transits the sensor, irregularities (faulty spot, connection or seam) will be detected by the changing forming of Eddy currents within the material.
Modular structure by separation of measurement modules and Host PC.