Geometrical evaluation and reliable detection of three-dimensional geometric errors.
The EHR® AluCheck System has been developed for the control of weld seams of aluminum and steel. By the usage of different sensors respectively combinations of these sensors it is possible to detect and classify all regular optical wed seam defects.
The function of the Weld Seam Control System EHR® AluCheck is based on the principle of laser triangulation and optical matrix measurement. Two types of system in one sensor allow the inspection of the surface and of the geometry.
• Automatic visual inspection
• Secure quality control
• Approaches of both types of system in one sensor:
- Inspection of the surface
- Inspection of the geometry
• Absolute measuring process
• Integrated Fieldbus interface
• 1x3D Sensor, stationary or robot-guided
• 1x2D/3D Sensor (Incident or transmitted light, type K), stationary or robot-guided
• 1x3D Sensor & 1x2D/3D Sensor (Incident or transmitted light, type S), stationary or robot-guided
• 2x3D Sensor, stationary or robot-guided
Control and Inspection of Weld Seam for Steel and Aluminum
(Switch cabinet) 24 V DC ± 20 %
(Switch cabinet) 7A
One side / Double side Weld Seam Control
2M, Laser triangulation, Laser class 2, EN 60825-1, Semiconductor laser
IP 66 (Switch cabinet), IP 54 (Controller and sensors)
0°C ... +50°C during operation