Satisloh Shifts Coating Paradigm with New Technology
Revolutionary Film Lamination Process
The company’s revolutionary film lamination process overcomes the challenges of adding in-house coating: needed space; large investment; and highly skilled staff. With a plethora of benefits, the new technology changes the way labs approach hard and AR coating.
The perfect alternative to conventional coating:
- Fast processing: Continuous flow production with ultra-short processing times! Coated lenses in ONLY 15 MINUTES per pair - 10 TIMES FASTER than conventional coating. Laminate UP TO 200 LENSES in an 8-hour shift.
- Simple to operate: The Film Lamination Line is extremely easy to use, so only minimal operator training is needed. The complete cell is easily installed and requires minimal maintenance, enabling higher uptime.
- Fits anywhere: The entire Film Lamination production cell has an extremely compact footprint needing only 5 m2 / 54 ft2 and can be placed wherever your lab has room.
- Cost effective: Affordable in-house coating for EVERY lab. Investments are LESS THAN 1/3 of a conventional coating lab.
- Green: No hazardous materials in your lab, making it safer for your staff and simplifying waste management. Energy and water consumption are much lower than with conventional coating.