through the PID (Partition Inserting Device)
Packaging in wrap-around cases is the ideal solution for a shock-resistant package and for maintaining the product integrity during the transportation.
In order to further protect fragile containers, such as glass containers, the installation of the PID (Partition Inserting Device) is recommended as it inserts stretched board pre-assembled partitions into cardboard boxes.
This device can be installed on SMI WP and CWP case packers and on the CM combined packers.
THE PID FUNCTIONING: WATCH THE VIDEO
- The PID and the partitions magazine are placed on top of the pack-forming section
- A mechanical arm equipped with vacuum suckers picks a stretched board pre-assembled partition from the partitions magazine, opens it and sets it between the underlying containers, before that these ones are grouped according to the desired pack configuration
- The PID maximum operating speed is 40 packs/minute (1-head model) or 60 packs/minute (2-head model).
Some accessory advantages
- High operational flexibility
- No collisions between the blank and the product
- Maximum efficiency of the marketing product
- Compact solution: the PID is mounted on top of the machine, thus without changing the overall machine dimensions
- Fast insertion of the partitions since these are pre-assembled
For further information, please contact our sales department or visit our website.