Spur Gearbox for Switching Devices in the Energy Sector
Drive which is used in switching devices to interrupt the power supply – for example for repairs.
In the case of power failure, the gearbox can be decoupled mechanically by using an attachable hand crank.
- Gearbox transmission ratio i = 627:1 or 1379:1
- Max. output torque 180 Nm at 10.000 switching operations
- Manual operation at the output stage, gearbox is mechanically unlocked
- Housing parts made out of aluminium
- suitable with motor voltage:
24 V DC, 48 V DC, 60 V DC, 110 V DC, 220 V DC
- Largest gear ratios in the smallest installation space
- Splined motor shaft for direct mounting
- DC motors with different voltage ratings
- Minimal maintenance costs
- Reliable (functional after one year downtime)